Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Stone Cold comments on In Ring Return rumors

Credit: The UK Sun

During a recent interview with the UK Sun, WWE Hall of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin put rumors of a possible return to wrestling to rest and has insisted that he has no intention of getting back into the ring as an active wrestler.

Ever since he became involved with the revamped WWE Tough Enough, rumors were abound that Austin would be rejoining WWE as a wrestler again due to his involvement with the show. Here is what Austin had to say:

"I'm happy being gone and out of the business to the degree I am, that's why the Tough Enough thing was such a great opportunity between my other projects. I can be as hands-on and as close as I want to be. I'm not attempting to come back and I have a load of memories from a business I love."

"I got up there and took some bumps with one of the contestants and worked around with one of the guys and I had fun getting in the ring and bouncing around again."

"But it doesn't mean I want to go and do it again on a night in, night out basis."

Austin has also stated that he will continue to focus on his acting career.

No comments:

Post a Comment